I didn't do as wonderful over the last six weeks as I would have liked as far as my diet and workouts go, so I am going to stick to those goals.
- No meat besides dinner and an overall diet of 50-75% Fruit & Vegetables.
- Workout at least 5 days a week.
Now, I didn't do horridly, but I didn't really do as well as I would have liked either. So I'm not going to really make any more changes diet or workout wise - YET!
I am however going to add a few new goals to other areas of my life, they are as follows:
- Create a minimum of THREE new items to my Etsy Shop each week.
- Fully purge my house of all the crap we don't need or want!
- Work on printing out my recipes (right now they're in my head & computer) and put them in my recipe book to help when planning menus.
- Pass the tests for Chapters 2 and 3 in my "Wicca Reveled" course.
- Read & "Work on" the first Chapter of The Inner Temple of Witchcraft.
- Finish reading Rosemary Gladstar's Medicinal Herbs Book.
- Finish book outline for my Sabbat Recipes Book
And there you have it... It may not seem like a lot, but it's all about baby steps and routines. If I can create routines that allow me to move forward without creating more stress (which causes backsliding) I can continue to progress on my path. If not, well, we try again...