Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, November 3, 2014

The Next Steps Down My Life's Path...

So this weekend ended up being quite a bit longer that I had planned and I'm now a day late posting this, but that's just how life goes sometimes. Anyways, as promised I would be working on deciding what my next "goals" for the six weeks between Samhain and Yule would be, and here they are...

I didn't do as wonderful over the last six weeks as I would have liked as far as my diet and workouts go, so I am going to stick to those goals.

  • No meat besides dinner and an overall diet of 50-75% Fruit & Vegetables.
  • Workout at least 5 days a week.

Now, I didn't do horridly, but I didn't really do as well as I would have liked either.  So I'm not going to really make any more changes diet or workout wise - YET!

I am however going to add a few new goals to other areas of my life, they are as follows:

  • Create a minimum of THREE new items to my Etsy Shop each week.
  • Fully purge my house of all the crap we don't need or want!
  • Work on printing out my recipes (right now they're in my head & computer) and put them in my recipe book to help when planning menus. 
  • Pass the tests for Chapters 2 and 3 in my "Wicca Reveled" course.
  • Read & "Work on" the first Chapter of The Inner Temple of Witchcraft.
  • Finish reading Rosemary Gladstar's Medicinal Herbs Book.
  • Finish book outline for my Sabbat Recipes Book

And there you have it...  It may not seem like a lot, but it's all about baby steps and routines. If I can create routines that allow me to move forward without creating more stress (which causes backsliding) I can continue to progress on my path.  If not, well, we try again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...