Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, October 20, 2014

The Time for Change Has Come...

The time has come, the walrus said...
          Ahem... Sorry, wrong intro.  :)

All kidding aside, the time has come... What time you ask? Well, the time for some changes to be made here and there in my life.  For the past few years I have been attempting to keep up with two over filled plates, and as a result those things which mean the most to me have taken a hit.  For this reason it's time that I once again, revise my life.  I will be closing my personal (SabrinaMBowen) Facebook page and cutting WAY back on the amount which I post on One Witch's Wonderland.  I am currently searching for additional staff to help me there, which will hopefully allow me to keep the page open.  However, as much as I love my page, if I can not find the right people for our team, I will have to take my leave from there as well.  I am, however, going to continue as if that is not the case at least until the end of the year.

I will continue to post and run Pagan's Together, and I will continue to post Free Kindle Books here most mornings.  However, blogs will most likely be dropping from a few times a week, to just twice a week or less.  As much as I loved blogging over the years, I simply can't keep up with it any more. I will not be continuing to post "opinion" blogs at this point simply because I no longer have the time needed to do so.  Instead I will be focusing on creating posts about things I'm doing to progress my life in the right direction, research I'm doing or classes I'm taking or projects that I'm working on.

I will continue to build my business, slowly though it may be growing.  And I will continue to work toward my other goals of becoming a Holistic practitioner, an accomplished witch, a published author and so much more.  Although it may appear that I am stepping down, away from my dreams, I am in fact simply trying to make room for my dreams to blossom!

I want to thank each and every one of you for continuing to stand by me through each of my reincarnations and changes and for supporting me even though the rough times. Without all of you, I couldn't even dream as big as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...