Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, October 17, 2014

My 50-ish Must Watch Movies for the Halloween Season

A few days back I posted this list of Halloween Movies to watch on my facebook page. The list was made by someone else (http://www.amylorrainephotography.com) and over all isn't a bad list. But there are definitely some changes I would make to it.  And I thought, why not make my own...


So here are my picks for the 50-ish Must Watch Movies for the Halloween Season...


  1. Hocus Pocus
  2. Halloweentown (1 and 2)
  3. Practical Magic
  4. Casper
  5. Tower of Terror
  6. The Worst Witch
  7. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
  8. Adventures of Icabod and Mr. Toad
  9. Twitches (and Twitches Too)
  10. Beetlejuice
  11. The Addams Family
  12. The Good Witch (Entire Series)
  13. Coraline
  14. Paranorman 
  15. Matilda
  16. Hotel Transylvania 
  17. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  18. Sweeny Todd
  19. Frankenweenie
  20. The Raven
  21. Poltergeist
  22. Sleepy Hollow
  23. The Craft
  24. The Exorcist
  25. Child's Play
  26. Friday the 13th
  27. The Omen
  28. Halloween
  29. The House on Haunted Hill (original & 90's versions)
  30. Insidious (and Insidious 2)
  31. Evil Dead
  32. Idle Hands
  33. Final Destination
  34. Night of the Living Dead
  35. Nightmare on Elm Street
  36. Trick 'r Treat
  37. Darkness Falls
  38. Ghost Ship
  39. Thirteen Ghosts 
  40. The Gift
  41. The Island of Dr. Moreau
  42. Rose Red
  43. Wrong Turn
  44. Creepshow
  45. The Amityville Horror
  46. Snow White: A Tale of Terror
  47. The Witches of Eastwick
  48. The Wolfman
  49. Frankenstein
  50. Nasfuratu
  51. Dracula
  52. Sinister
  53. The Conjuring 
  54. Jeepers Creepers
  55. The Others
  56. Pet Sematary  

Okay, so it's not exactly 50... In fact when you start adding in series films and squeals, there's probably closer to 100... But as hard as I tried I couldn't pair it down any more than that. In fact even now there are a few I'm thinking "Wow, this should be on there too."  But I was trying to keep it near 50...  So, what would you add? What would you delete? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...