Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

You're a Disgrace!

You know, I found this on Facebook a few weeks back, and I wish I could write up a full post to go with it.  But fact is, it's perfect as it is. It says everything that needs said and I couldn't add to it if I wanted.  I only hope the point makes it to the heart of someone it needs to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...