Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, June 9, 2014

Announcing a Cut-Back

It's officially Summer for the Bowens!  My kids are home full time now, school ended on Friday.  And that means life just got insane!  As if I didn't already have enough to do, I just added two more ever-hungry, ever-energetic boys to the mix.

So I've decided it's time to prioritize my life and focus only on those things which are most important - my family, my business and myself.  So although I'm not fully dropping out of the Blogging and Facebook "businesses" I'm cutting WAY back...  From now til the kids go back to school, at the end of August, I'll only be posting a on Facebook on Monday - Friday, and just a few times a week here on my blog.  I will, however, continue to post the Kindle Books through the week.

It's important though that I focus on other aspects of my life right now. Once school starts again, I will once again focus here more.  Thank you so much for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...