Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Good Witch's Garden Movie Release

I can not express how excited I am about this!  I am a HUGE FAN (can you be a bigger than "huge" fan? If so, I am.) of The Good Witch Movies!  And until now only the first of the series has been put out on DVD (legally) - although there are numerous bootleg versions out.  Hundreds of fans have been pressuring the copyright owners to put the other movies out, and it seems that FINALLY our voices have been heard!  The second of the series The Good Witch's Garden, is being released on DVD on April 22.  I have already pre-ordered my copy!  


If you aren't familiar with The Good Witch series, do yourself a favor and find out when they will air on Hallmark again! They often do day long Good Witch Marathons where they play the entire (so far) series.  I have lost more than a few days to these Marathons.  As of the time of this post there are 6 movies, with a seventh slotted to air this October and a new Television Series to launch in 2015.

If you are already a fan but somehow haven't purchased a copy of the first film in the series, you can do so HERE.

And don't forget to pre-order your copy of The Good Witch's Garden as well.  You will NOT regret adding these films to your collection!

Now that the second film is being released that the remaining (and yet to come) films will follow suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...