Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Small Break?

Hey all, I'm taking a small break.  Maybe a week, maybe more...  I've been spending a good bit of time here lately and feel I need to take some time to get some off-line things taken care of.  I will be back shortly, but there won't be any new posts here for a week or so.  It's no big deal, I'm healthy, no one is hurt... But my family, my home and my business need my attention - Spring Cleaning is a BITCH!  And something has to give, so unfortunately, it's the blog.  I'll still be online, just not blogging, til I get things caught up - and then I will be back with a fury!

Check me out on my ONE WITCH'S WONDERLAND Facebook Page,  my new SABRINA M. BOWEN Facebook Page, or on TWITTER while I'm gone...

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...