Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Immune Boosting Cold & Flu Tea

Cold winter weather and all that comes with it, tend to lead to lowered immune systems and then, colds & flues. It's this time of year, most than any other that my body needs a boost! So I make sure I always have a batch of Cold & Flu tea made up. It's great to drink when I feel those early symptoms kick in, but it's also wonderful as a daily immunity boost!

To make tea, blend:
  • 1/4c dried echinacea leaves
  • 1/4c dried peppermint leaves
  • 1/4c dried lemon balm leaves
  • 3T dried elderberries
This recipe makes about 24 cups. 

I got this recipe and more from:


  

1 comment:

  1. This sounds very good. I am going to make myself a batch.:-)
    Thanks for sharing this. Stay well and blessed be...LesleyRose♦

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...