Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Home made Zit Zapper

I am 30 years old and for the first time I'm struggling with acne. It's worse than when I was a teenager. For the most part I don't let it get to me, but there are times when I just can't stand it. And I figure as I my children get older, at least ONE of them will have to face pimples now and then through school... SO, when this recipe came to me I though, "That's awesome!"  Now, I just have to try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...