Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Spice Mixes From Home

As you know, I'm still working on learning to do things from scratch! Mostly because I was raised to cook Hamburger Helper rather than from scratch casseroles. But I figure if I can learn to make mixes to replace all the store bought ones, I won't need the boxes. So that's one of my next goals! While I was looking for information on how to make a lot of this stuff I found an awesome blog post with 17 different recipes - everything from Chili Spice to Creme Soup to Sausage Seasoning - and the recipes to use them in...  Great stuff!

Just make sure that you're using all Organic Spices in your mixes. I recommend Simply Organic brand! Everything comes in glass bottles that are easily reused to help organize your mixes!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...