Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Skinny Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

If I could I would live in a magickal land where it's Autumn all the time. Autumn foods are the best! And I am one of those annoying people who make Pumpkin & Apple EVERYTHING from around late August til well in to December - when I start my Cranberry obsession!

A good bit of the stuff I make though is less than healthy - you can't even pretend some times. But this milkshake recipe is both DELISH and generally healthy. In fact, as long as you make it with Yogurt & Almond milk there isn't much about it that isn't healthy! So go ahead and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...