Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How To Organize Important Magazine Articles

One of the hardest parts of organizing the home is organizing the piles of magazines. There's tons of great information out there in magazines, no question. If you're a better person than me you can switch to digital versions for many of them. But even if you do, chances are you have piles or boxes of old ones in your closets.  MAYBE, if you're really good, you've been able to downsize all that by tearing out the recipes & articles you want.  But even if you've done that, chances are, you aren't able to use most of it because it still lacks any kind of organization.

So how do you keep your magazine stash minimal while keeping all the important articles and recipes and have enough organization that you can actually find and use what you want...


   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...