Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

How Pharmaceutical Companies Hide the Dangers of Vaccines from Parents

I've spent the last decade (plus) of my life researching vaccines. And I have found that there is a great deal of information available for parents (and doctors) who choose to look for it. But for the most part the truth is hidden between or behind flat out lies. And unfortunately, we are taught not to question authorities in our society. Because of this, parents often take what the doctors and drug companies tell them as fact without looking for the truth. And those that do begin to question are often fed statistics, studies and horror stories supporting the use of vaccines, without being given the whole truth.

The obvious questions here become "Why do these companies hide behind propaganda and not share the whole truth?" and "How do these companies hide the truth from intelligent people?" Well, I'd say the "WHY" is pretty clear. Money speaks louder than facts every day. But the HOW is really what needs to be focused on here. If we know how these companies are fooling people, we know what to question. Only when their arguments, statistics, studies and stories hold up to research can we really start trusting them AND their products!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...