Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Learn How to Save Heirlom Tomato Seeds

Gardening has been becoming a bigger and bigger part of my life...  More than anything, it's because I want to provide good healthy food for my family.  Food I know came right from the Earth, and not a store shelf.  But getting started can get to be VERY expensive! There are so many seed catelogs out there and prices can get to be rather high if you want some of the "better" varieties of things. So saving seeds, or sharing seeds, can be a huge money saver - plus, it ensures that you're getting the best of the best!

With many plants, it's easy to collect seeds and keep them for next year. But then... there's tomatoes!

Tomatoes are DELISH! And so easy to grow. BUT, how the heck do you get viable seeds for next year? You don't want to have to buy more seeds next year, why should you?  Believe it or not, it's not actually that hard, you just have to learn how, and now, you can!




Talk to your friends who grow heirloom tomatoes and make sure you get a tomato from each of them. Then you can collect their seeds and grow more varieties next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...