Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Homemade Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix

I am doing my best to make sure I am replacing all those "boxed" foods with homemade "from scratch" options. I'm still learning, but I recently found an awesome recipe for Homemade "Instant" Vanilla Pudding Mix. So now whenever I have a recipe that calls for "instant pudding" I can use a version without preservatives or extra packaging.

Ingredients:
 1 cup granulated sugar
 ¾ cup cornstarch
 ¾ cup nonfat dry milk powder
 1 teaspoon kosher salt
 2 whole vanilla beans

For full recipe & directions visit:
http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2012/04/17/diy-homemade-instant-vanilla-pudding-mix/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...