Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Easy Raven Wreath Craft

I love this time of year! From September first til Mid-November is my favorite time of the year! The nights are getting longer, the leaves are changing to all kinds of beautiful colors, the air smells heavenly, the food is OUT OF THIS WORLD, and the home decor options are mind-blowingly beautiful! YEP, Autumn is without a doubt, my favorite season! Fact is, I start decorating for fall in August, I just can't get enough Autumn decor either! The DAY the dollar stores start putting out their Thanksgiving and Autumn stuff, I start looking for awesome ways to make my house Autumn-Awesome!

In past years I've made - or bought - quite a few leafy, gordy and twiggy wreaths. And I honestly find them to be beautiful! But this year, I'm going for a different look - a more Poe-esque look...  (I am quite the Poe head after all).

THIS is the easiest DIY Raven Wreath I've ever seen! Definitely a Must Do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...