Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Easy Crock Pot Shredded Chicken

I'm a super busy mom of 3. So finding things that can speed me through food prep yet allow me to feed my kids healthy balanced meals is a God Send!  I usually buy chicken thighs and boil them, then let them cool and shred. But this will be a good option for those days when I can't hang out in my kitchen and need to re-stock my freezer...


It's simple to do, makes life easier and can help you keep costs down too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...