Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Double Chocolate Zucchini Bundt Cake

When I first started learning to bake, I found a recipe for Chocolate Zucchini Cake. And it quickly became my favorite! Since then I've discovered so many versions and I love them all! This version is a new one for me, but since I love every version I've tried, I can only assume I'm gonna love this one too... I'll be trying it this week.
Ingredients: 
2 cups all purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp espresso powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup sour cream
3 cups grated zucchini
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
:Full Recipe At:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...