Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Candle Spell for Bringing Love & Lust

At least once a week I get a message or request from someone asking for help with a love spell. It's simply human nature to want to be loved, and to love. We're pack animals!  But unless you enjoy the bar scene, it's often hard to find someone to fit your need. So many a witch look to magick to help bring them some help in the matter. 

Generally, I simply advise love spell seekers to meditate on opening themselves to love and to focus on putting themselves in positions where they could meet someone with similar interests - classes, workshops, volunteer opportunities, or other gatherings.  Love spells are often tricky and can lead to more trouble than blessing, which is why it's important to focus on being open to finding love, rather than pulling someone towards you. However, I recently found this post on the Magickal Recipes Online Blog which I thought was a wonderful way to both open ones self, AND draw the right person to you. It is important though that you do not do this craft with a specific person in mind! Instead, ensure that you are focusing on the qualities you want to find in a partner, the universe will do the rest.

To cast this spell you'll need:
  • Pink or White Candle Wax
  • Honey (Raw if possible)
  • Copper Pot (ideal, but optional)
  • Rose Essential Oil
  • Orris Root (powdered)
  • Fire Resistant Container - Pink or Copper
  • Two wicks, cut to the length of the container
I would also suggest you take the time to write out the qualities you're looking for in a mate, maybe even create a chant about them. This will allow you to better focus on exactly what you're looking for! Stay away from ideas about what you don't want! Don't list things like "Not a Liar," instead list "Honest."  The universe will bring to you what you focus on, so even if you're focusing on NOT finding a liar, the universe will hear "Liar" and that's what you'll get. SO ensure that you're focus is on positive aspects- again, this is why writing out a list is a good thing.

Good Luck & Happy Loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...