Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, September 27, 2013

20 Snack Ideas

I am still working on over hauling our eating in this family.  And for the most part, I do okay, not great yet, but okay. But snacking is definitely my downfall! I can do healthy breakfast, healthy lunch and healthy dinner. But between meals, when I'm reading or working, and after I get everyone to sleep - just before bed...  I tend to wonder and eat things I know better than to eat - prepackaged cookies, candy, lunch meat, cake... Yeah, as much as I know I shouldn't be eating them, I can't always help it. So having healthy snacks around that I can lean on is awesome!

Lately, I've been making lots of Apple snacks. Cinnamon Apple Chips, Apple Butter Whole Wheat Muffins, and sometimes, just Apples & Peanut Butter! But a woman can not snack on apples alone, so I needed some more ideas. Then I found this wonderful new post from Good Girl Gone Green and I'm loving all the new stuff swirling around my brain!


:Check out 20 Vegan Snack Ideas & Tips:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...