Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Yummy Zucchini Bites

One thing I LOVE about spring is all the Zucchini that becomes available in the stores. Of course mine isn't in yet, but I an easily find them just about anywhere now. I use Zucchini in just about everything too! Salads, Pasta, Soups, you name it, I'll put Zucchini in it!  The kids though, aren't quite so loving towards my little green friend. But, in my constant search for healthy snack ideas for the kids I found something that pleases both their tastes and my love of Zucchini!

With the exception of the optional Bacon, these are rather healthy.  And if you're using REAL Salt, and organic ingredients whenever possible the nutrition value can definitely outweigh the not so healthy parts! Skip the bacon all together for a nearly perfectly healthy snack!

~ Zucchini Bites ~

Ingredients:
  • 2 cup grated Zucchini
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1/2c bread crumbs
  • 1/2c grated cheese (whatever you have)
  • 1/4c chopped onions or scallions
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 2-4 slices cooked bacon, chopped (optional)
  • 1 tablespoon chopped Parsly
For full recipe visit:
http://chocolatechocolateandmore.com/2012/05/zucchini-bites/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...