Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Vegan Pepperjack Cheese Crackers

We all want healthy food options, but we also want yummy food options. Fortunately, sometimes you can have both. These Crackers are a great option for snacks, or can be used to top soups or salads - or even crumbled up as breading or stuffing... YUMM!
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup organic unbleached all-purpose flour
  • 4 tablespoons Earth Balance Vegan Butter
  • 1 bag Daiya Pepperjack Style Shreds
  • 3/4 teaspoons pink himalayan salt
  • 3 - 4 tablespoons distilled or purified water
 For the full recipe & how to, visit:   http://thehealthyfamilyandhome.com/vegan-pepperjack-cheese-crackers/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...