Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Dirty Dozen & Clean Fifteen of GMOs

For the last year or so I've had the "Dirty Dozen / Clean Fifteen" list in my purse for whenever I go shopping. I think at this point I have it memorized, but I keep the list there just to be sure. Of course I buy organic whenever possible, but I do my best to take special care with those that are on the "Dirty Dozen" list, and don't worry so much when it comes to the "Clean Fifteen." And if I can't buy organic, I do my best to ensure that I either peel or deep clean those on the DD list to attempt to make it a healthy option.

So why didn't I ever think about GMOs in this same manner? Well, I am now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...