Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Make Ahead Oatmeal Smoothies

I'm not a fan of smoothies in general. I've just never really had one that actually tasted good. BUT, I love oatmeal, so I'm thinking this is something I will LOVE!



2 comments:

  1. I love smoothies! And oatmeal is great for boosting milk production. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. But I love it for the taste. The last thing I want is more milk! lol I'm hoping and praying the little one is weaned sooner rather than later! She's 2 1/2 and I've been pregnant or nursing for almost 8 years, and it's time to move to the next life phase.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...