Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

How to Naturally Remove Mold with Tea Tree Oil

As much as I don't like to admit it, I have a mold issue in my bathroom. We scrub it and scrub it and it always comes back... SO, it's time to find a new option... TEA TREE OIL!  Until now we've been scrubbing the walls down with white vinegar which does do the job, but it doesn't inhibit new growth. So, I'll still be using Vinegar to clean it, but I'll be using Tea Tree Oil to stop it from growing back!

Here's how to do it...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...