Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Homemade Witch Balls

I love witch balls, they're beautiful. But most of us aren't able to blow glass, I know I can't, and neither can my kids.  But just because you haven't devoted your life to blowing through a tube for the sake of your art, doesn't mean you can't make some beautiful witch balls with your kids!


All you need is clear glass (plastic works too) Christmas Ornaments and some acrylic paint.

Just take the top of the ornament off (the metal part) and drop in a few drops of paint. Then cover the hole (so it doesn't make a huge mess) and shake, rattle & roll! When dried you'll have beautifully colored designs ready for display - just replace the metal part for hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...