Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Homemade Personal Fragrance

I used to work at the Macy's Fragrance Counter, and it was then that I fell in LOVE with perfume!  Until then, I had a few bottles, but I rarely, if ever wore it. Then I bought a couple of gift sets of Ed Hardy's Hearts & Daggers and fell in LOVE! I went through my first bottle within a month. It made me feel powerful! It made me feel feminine! It made me feel like I could conquer the world!

BUT, then I started to learn more and more about how dangerous perfumes are to our health and the Earth as a whole.  So I stopped wearing them again, and I tossed ALL my perfume bottles out! But I missed it! So, I started looking for alternatives, and learned how to make my own... My personal blend is Lavender, Rosemary & Lemongrass... But you can play around and find a combination that works for you.

Here's how...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...