Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Homemade Liquid SoapNuts Laundry Detergent

I talked before about how much I love EcoNuts for my laundry. Unfortunately though, those little bags that come with them, are more than not, lost among the chaos of my home. But that's okay, because there is another way to use them. Make a liquid detergent, instead of using the nuts! It's really not as hard as it sounds either...

Now, for the record, they DO sell a liquid version, but as usual, I prefer to make my own. It's cheaper for one, and I can control the quality of everything that goes in to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...