Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Homemade Insecticide

A few days ago I talked about homemade weed killer. But weeds aren't the only pests in the garden, are they?  What do you do to keep away all the other little nasties that want to eat your precious plants? Believe it or not, there's a homemade and "green" option for that too. And it's easy to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...