Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Brown Rice Veggie Stir-Fry

I am trying desperately to get healthy here. So I'm working on eating Vegan - or at the very least vegetarian - and non-processed foods for Breakfast & Lunch, Monday thru Friday. And I'm doing my best to ensure that at least 50% of everything I eat for dinner is Fruit or Veggie.

One of the ways I'm doing this is finding foods that I can make large batches of relatively cheaply, and then freeze them in smaller portions so I can just heat & eat later. Not everything does so well this way, but I've found that most rice & veggie dishes do.

This one is delish! Easy to make! And freezes well. Plus, even with all the veggies, you can usually make 3 or 4 portions (depending on how many servings each) at a relatively low price. If you grow your own food, you can make it even cheaper.

Then just toss your frozen portion with a little water in to a Wok or Skillet and heat to serve. It's that simple. Lunch - or Dinner - in seconds!



1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I really amazed for the layout of your blog because it is very fabulous and elegant. Anyway, this Brown Rice Veggie Stir-Fry sound so delicious and it is very easy to prepare. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    Vegetable Stir Fry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...