Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

14 Things You Can Be Making From Home

I think there are more than likely lots of families out there who would like to start doing things from scratch and simply don't know how. I know I am like that. I feel like I am trying to make everything from scratch, but I just don't know where to start and I often find myself not knowing what I'm doing...

While this isn't a real "how to" guide, it's a simply list of things that you can start with. I haven't mastered all the things on this list, but my next goal is to do so. And while I don't use the recipes she offers, for those things that I do do, this will give me a short list of things to play around with and master before going on to the next step...  Changing how you live is a series of small steps! So here's you next few steps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...