Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Waste Free Lunch Ideas

My sons have recently decided they want to start packing a lunch for school. At this point, there are only 4 weeks left to school, so I told them we would start next year. Until now I've always let them eat at school - for two reasons, 1. we qualify for free lunches so it helps my budget greatly and 2. I just assumed they would prefer a hot meal to a half day old cold one. I remember when I was in school I preferred school lunches, plus, I didn't want to be the ONLY kid who didn't get to eat them. Back then, no one packed a lunch! But I know I can give my kids a healthier meal if I pack it, plus, it seems that's what they want. So I'm going to spend my summer coming up with affordable, healthy and as waste free options for packed lunches!

So it's perfect timing that I came across this blog by Good Girl Gone Green!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...