Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tea for Dying Hair

I refuse to use hair dye! There isn't a single one on the market that is actually healthy for you! They ALL contain chemicals that not only damage your hair, but absorb in to your body and damage your immune system - not to mention what they do to the Earth! YUCK!  But that doesn't mean I don't like to play around with different hair colors and tints. Instead of dye though I stick with Henna. If, however, you're just looking to give your natural color a boost or to cover grey, there is another options - TEA!

Tea is a great option because it's safe for your hair, you and the environment - although I do suggest using organic options to ensure that the growing process didn't cause any damage either.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...