Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Starting a Medicinal Herb Garden

Had you told me a few years back that I would be growing my own medicine, I'd have laughed in your face. But now, I can't wait til spring to get a whole new crop of herbs, flowers and "weeds" sewn in to the newly awakened ground.

I do have to admit though, getting started has not been easy.  It's taken a long time for me to narrow down exactly what I was doing. And even now, I always tend to feel like I'm missing something. So I wish I had found something like this when I was just starting. In fact, I may just have to add a few of these to my plants this spring!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to have my own herbs garden when I move.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...