Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Risks of Vaccinations During Pregnancy

Although most vaccine inserts clearly state that they should not be given during pregnancy, most doctors continue to suggest - and sometimes make it seem like you have no choice - that pregnant mothers get numerous vaccinations.  **At the same time they'll tell you not to drink coffee or eat fish because of the "risks" - tell me that makes sense?

So as a woman, especially if you're pregnant, it's important to have the information you need to make the choice that is right for you. That includes knowing the risks that your doctors won't tell you about! Mary Tacco* has put together some of the basic information at the following link to help make that education easier to obtain.
*Mary Tacco has been in the Natural Healthcare Field for 30 years and has been independently studying vaccines since the 1970's. She is on the Board of Directors for WAVE, World Association for Vaccine Education, is the Director of Vaccine Research and Education for Michigan Opposing Mandatory Vaccines is also affiliated with Mothering Magazine as a member of Ask the Experts. She speaks around the US and Canada and does radio interviews often. She is on a passionate mission to reach parents and physicians with the truth about vaccine toxicity and injury.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...