Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Oral Health with Oil Pulling

I have a dear friend who turned me on to Oil Pulling a few months back. I'm still trying to get in to the habit of doing it EVERY DAY! But I'm doing better. I will say I've noticed benefits, even though I may miss a day here and there. My gums are visibly healthier, and my teeth are whiter! And while I can't say for a fact that my immune system has taken a boost from this (because I'm also doing other things to help support it) I can say that while my three children and husband were passing around a flu-like illness for over a month, I did not get it once - So SOMETHING is supporting my immune system, I can only assume that this is at least helping!

If you aren't oil pulling yet, you should be... Learn How and Why at the link below.


Now, I will say this, while this article doesn't talk about adding essential oils to help boost the benefits, I have heard of doing this. I warn though, IF you choose to go this route, start SMALL! Start with ONE drop of ONE essential oil.  To many or to much essential oil in a mouth that isn't used to it can be quite a shock! Personally, I recommend sticking to coconut oil by itself for a few months before you even consider adding to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...