Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, April 22, 2013

New Study Shows: Aspartame Linked to Leukemia

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - if it says "diet," "low fat," or something of the like, don't eat it!  Real food isn't "diet." All those labels mean is that they removed the naturally occurring fats, sugars and/or calories and replaced them with chemicals...  Diet Soda, is no different!

A new study is showing this to be completely true. In fact, it's showing that "As few as one diet soda daily may increase the risk for leukemia in men and women."  Personally, I do my best to avoid Aspartame, the ingredient studied in this case. It tastes funky and gives me a migraine, but after reading that it ups my risk of cancer, I'm happier than ever that I avoid it!


Read the details of the study:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...