Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Just a note...

Dear Readers,

I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long. I know many of you watch for my posts on Facebook, BlogLovin' and other sites, and I thank those of you who took the time to reach out and ensure that we were all good. And we are! It's simply been a very busy six weeks - spring cleaning, sabbat, holiday, school break and a couple of sick kids on and off... I simply had to take a break from the blog. I just couldn't do it all. And, unfortunately, I'm just not super woman! 

I will be getting back to posting within hours, but I do want to note one big change that is coming. I won't be posting as often. I love sharing information through my blog, but I really feel at this point that I need to focus on my home, family, studying and writing my book more than my blog right now. So I am going to attempt to limit my blog posts to 3 or 4 posts a day. But I'm still here for questions or emails and as always, will do anything I can to help those who need it. Feel free to contact me!

Thanks again for all your well wishes and good thoughts!
Sabrina M Bowen
Blog Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...