Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

How to make an Herbal Tincture for Migraine Headaches

I get migraines and from me to you, they're simply indescribable! Light, sounds, even smells are enough to make me want to cry from the pain!  Thankfully, there's a tincture for that, and it's extremely easy to make!


For me, one of the best parts of this recipe is that I already grow both herbs in my garden, so I have more than enough around!

If you don't happen to grow your own, make sure you order your herbs from a good, high quality company like:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...