Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Homemade Cola

Lately I have been wanting to buy one of those new Soda Machines that are on the market, but they are SO expensive, and I have much better things to do with my extra cash than that. But at the same time, I love soda, and I love the idea of being able to make it myself, I especially love the idea of using fresh juices!  BUT, in reality, you don't need those costly soda machines to make your own soda! If you've ever seen the inside of a soda machine at a restaurant, you'd see that all it is is seltzer or club soda mixed with flavored syrup. SO, why not just do that at home? Make flavored syrup and stir it in with a glass of club soda or seltzer...  And when you make your own, it's MUCH healthier than anything you'll get in a plastic bottle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...