Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Homemade Calamine Lotion

I'll be honest, I've never really been a big fan of Calamine Lotion. I've used it on my self at the advice of others for a few different things, and besides Chickenpox, I have yet to find anything I felt it really helped. BUT, I know there are those who swear by it for everything from Poison Ivy to Acne. And since my kids are at that age where we are both watching for and hoping for natural exposure to Chickenpox soon, it's something we like to have around - just in case!  And since I prefer to know what I'm putting on my kids - or myself - a homemade option is without a doubt, the option I'm going with!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...