Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hanging Herb Garden

So you think you don't have room for a garden? Think again! If you have a window, you have all you need to start growing your own herbs! I've seen many things grown up-side down - I, myself, grow tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and zucchini that way. But if you don't have the room for large planters or veggies, herbs are really simple and can be grown nearly anywhere that gets sun.

These hanging herb planters are easy to do, and can be designed to fit ANY decor! Just pick a window and start growing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...