Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Crock Pot Cheesecake

Okay, so cheesecake isn't the healthiest of recipes, but if you use organic ingredients and serve it with fruit, it's not the worst thing either. And we all need a treat from time to time, cheesecake just happens to be one of my favorites! And who doesn't love cold cheesecake with fresh strawberries for dessert on a hot summer evening? BUT, who wants to heat up the oven to make it? Not me!  So this is the perfect answer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...