Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chia Seed Pudding

It often seems hard to get kids to eat healthy food. In my opinion the TWO best ways to get kids to eat healthy food is 1. Get them involved and 2. Find recipes that are "kid friendly."  This recipe easily fits in to both of those points.  It's something that your kids can make all by themselves (with supervision, or you'll have a mess.) And what kid doesn't love pudding?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...