Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cheddar Blue Cheese Baked Potato Soup

I don't know if it's the Irish in me, or just my love of comfort food, but I LOVE Potato Soup! Add bacon and cheese and I'm in fat girl heaven! So this is one I will be making over and over! Yet another reason I love the rainy days!


Note:  This recipe calls for "Red Robin Seasoning." You can make your own with the following recipe - Just combine & store:
  • 3 tablespoons salt (Use REAL SALT, for a healthy alternative)
  • 1 tablespoon instant tomato soup mix (Tomato Powder is great here too!)
  • 2 teaspoons chili powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon cumin
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
This seasoning is wonderful on burgers, fries, salads, soups, spaghetti... You name it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...