Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs

Right after Easter, everyone posts all their "what to do with the Egg" recipes. And if you're like me and  you have 4 dozen hard boiled eggs, you easily get tired of the "same ol' same ol'" deviled eggs that everyone has around the house rather quickly.  This was a recipe I actually found a few days before Easter and couldn't wait for it to be over so I could make them! I have a small obsession with hot peppers, so this one was calling for me! And I'm so glad it was, because it was DELISH!

These will be perfect for just about any get together where you would think of finding regular deviled eggs too, so  toss out your great grandmother's recipe and replace it with this one - trust me, if you're great grandmother had thought of this one, she would have done the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...