Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

80+ Recipes for Home Canning

This will be my first year exploring the world of canning all by myself! When I was a kid I remember my mother & grandmother canning Blackberry Jam, but that was as close as I came to canning anything. And sine I don't like Blackberry anything, I'm not thinking that little bit of education is really going to do me much good.

But I happened to stumble across this site, and it's full of canning recipes for all different kinds of fruits and veggies. I'm hoping that, in addition to growing my own, I will be able to buy some surplus fresh fruits and veggies at the grocery or farmers markets when I can. I figure between that and my own garden, I could hae a rather large stash by the winter when the fresh stuff is less available.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...