Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

163 Things You Can Compost

Awhile back I asked about composting tobacco scraps on my facebook page. I got some very good information from my followers and two of them shared this link with me. While I would say it's important for you to think before you compost anything, in general if it's grown from the ground or made from paper, it can be composted. This link, however, has a great list of things that maybe you wouldn't think of, I know there were a few that I had never thought of on it!

**I will say however, that although Tobacco Waste IS on this list, further research has shown that it's NOT a good idea to compost tobacco if you plan to use it for herbs, fruits or veggies as tobacco can cause illness in some of these.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...