Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Yummy Cucumber & Zucchini Recipes for Spring

Two of my favorite veggies in the spring are Cucumber & Zucchini. I put them in just about everything I can this time of year. If you aren't able to grow your own, or, if like me, you live in an area where you simply can't grow them this early, you can usually find them at great prices at any grocery store right now.

When I was flipping through Facebook posts today, I happened across a "recipe" for "Cucumber Subs" which I thought was GENIUS! I mean really, why didn't I think of this? I already put cukes on all my sandwiches, so why didn't I think of this? Well, I don't know, but now that I have seen this, I am going to be making these every chance I get!


After seeing the cucumber sub, I looked around other posts on the "Make The Best" blog and found another recipe that I think may be changing our menu for the spring & summer!  


Although I see me adding to both of these - and not using lunch meat, but shredded chicken or turkey instead - these are both rather delicious starting places. The moment I read these my brain just started running at high speed with ideas on how to "perfect" these...  But I'll post my versions as I get the chance to make them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...