Welcome to my blog!

Merry Meet & Thank you for visiting!
This blog is all about all the things that make me up. I am a Mother, I am a Pagan Witch, I am a Wife, I am a homemaker, I am a student, I am Spiritual, I am a Teacher, I am Liberal Hippie, I am a Voter, and I am extremely opinionated! Plan to see it all! If you don't like what you see, feel free to leave! However, chances are, if you stick around, you'll find more to love than hate!

Blessings!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Smoke, Mirrors and the Disappearance of Polio

We all know Polio is "non-existent" in our society today, and most of us believe we know why... But do we really know the truth? Most of us do not!  As a parent that does not allow her children to be vaccinated I often hear the "it's because you didn't see people in Iron Lungs" or the "people like you are going to bring back illnesses like Polio" comments. In fact, I've had doctors say it to me. Fortunately, I prefer to educate myself, rather than relying on what others believe, and the subject of Polio is no different...

 This is a presentation by Medical Doctor Susan Humphries given at the Association of Natural Health Conference in November 2012, about Polio.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...